On the day of inspection you are required to physically present the below documents;
Emails and or photocopies of these documents will not be accepted.
Failure to provide the applicable documents will result in a $55.00 reinspection fee.
- QLD Drivers Licence or Business CRN
- Original Owner Purchase Receipt
- Current QLD Safety Certificate
- All original parts receipts (not copies)
- All original repair invoices (not copies)
- Statutory Declaration QLD (see check list below)
NOTE: This list is not exhaustive, for further information. Please download the checklist here
Should you require any further information on the documentation required contact us at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE INSPECTION FEE PRICING is $435 for cars and trucks, and $335 for motorbikes, caravans and trailers. Plus a $55 reinspection fee for any vehicle not passing its inspection upon first presentation.